अनुवाद उपलब्ध नहीं है |
Karwa Chauth is one of the most popular festival among the Indian married ladies. The married women keep a very strict fast on this day (without eating or drinking water) for the well-being and long life of their husband. The way of celebrating this festival varies in different part of the country. On this day Ladies dress up in beautiful sarries or traditional dresses like brides , apply mehandi and Pray before God to bless them with a happy and healty married life.Dim lights Embed Embed this video on your site
Celebration in Punjab , Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh :
Karwa Chauth is one of the most popular festival of Punjab. The markets in punjab get flooded with karva chauth items weeks before the festivals. Items like :
In Rajasthan the ladies use karwa(mud utensil) and fill them with rice and wheat and wear there wedding dresses. and pray for a long life of their husbands.
and in Uttar Pradesh women keep the fast for long life of their husbands. They use karwa and reciet stories and earthen lamps. They pray before Mata Gauri and offer Argh to moon and eat food and drink water only after doing so.
In some places Karwachauth is also known as " Vata Purnima"
Day and muhurt :
Karva Chauth is observed during the Kartik Month on the fourth day of Krishna Paksh. This Year It will Fall on 30th October , 2015.
- Rashifal (Daily prediction)16/2/017
- Rashifal (Daily Prediction) 14/02/2017
- Rashifal (Daily Prediction) 11/02/2017
- Rashifal (Daily Prediction) 08/02/2017
- 01 फरवरी 2017, बसंत पंचमी
- Ignorance is the cause of melancholy in the world
- अज्ञान है समस्त दुःखों का भंडार
- 01 FEB 2017, BASANT PANCHAMI
- Rashifal (Daily Prediction) 30/01/2017
- Rashifal (Daily Prediction) 22/01/2017