Can Manglik and Non-Manglik Marry Each Other?
No matter how much we become modern, but when it comes to someone, we cannot even think of getting married without taking out a muhurat. Moreover, with the Muhurta, the boy-girl qualities are also mixed and they also find out if there is any pulse defect. Yes, we are the same people, no matter how much we study, but we know that there is a science behind everything mentioned in our culture. It is also a science to relate things like qualities, pulse or Muhurta in marriage.
Who is Manglik?
There are many types of defects mentioned in the horoscope, one of these defects is Manglik Dosh. The person who has this defect in his horoscope is called Manglik when man is situated in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 9th, 12th position or house of a person’s horoscope.
Special things of mangalik people
The special quality of being Manglik is that a person with Manglik horoscope carries out his responsibility with full devotion, doing the toughest tasks ahead of time, the ability to lead, he is innate, these people quickly get confused -Do not meet but when they meet, they play the relationship perfectly. Being very ambitious, anger is found in their nature but they are very kind, forgiving and humanistic, they do not like to bend to wrong and do not make mistakes themselves.
These people are highly qualified, businessmen, parents, tantric, politicians, doctors, engineers in all fields.
According to people, if a man is married to a non-manglic then there will be a lot of problems in the marital life. Some people even say that what is unmanageable in such a marriage can happen even till death, but this is not completely true. It is true that the health of the spouse is definitely affected, if there is a real effect of Mars on your horoscope. We are always skeptical because of half the incomplete information. So in this article we will tell you in detail when and when Mangal Dosh will have its side effects.
Only then will the strangers reconcile and life will become easier. Similarly, Manglik and non Manglik also have a lot of importance in our life. Now the first thing comes, how do we know that we are Manglik? When Mars is in the twelfth lagna, first, second, fourth, seventh and eighth house in one’s horoscope then the person is manglik. Being Mangalik is not such a big thing as astrologers exaggerate it.
Often people think that it is a wrong thing to be a mangal. Mars faults are often fearless and fearless as well as self-respecting ones. But if some rules are made, then there is some science behind them, which will definitely show its effect. So in some cases you can marry Manglik to non-Manglik.
If you are Manglik and you are married to a non-Manglik then according to your horoscope, Mars will affect you in the same way. Come, let us know what effect does Mars have on living in that house?
1. Due to the presence of Mars in the first house, there can be mutual disagreement, mental stress and health problems in the husband and wife.
2. In the second house, the influence of Mars leads to family strife and there is an increased risk of hostility in the relationship.
3. It is normal to have problems with money or money due to Mars in the fourth house.
4. Due to Mars in the seventh house, the character and nature of the person is strange and the chances of such a person having an extra marital affair are more.
5. Mars in the eighth house affects the health of both husband and wife.
6. Due to Mars in the twelfth house, a person makes many enemies around him, as well as money related problems.
Can Manglik be married to non-Manglik?
Even today a lot of superstitions are spread in the society regarding the marriage of a manic boy and girl. Therefore, if the boy or the girl is manglik, then the marriage of their children becomes the biggest problem for the parents. But Acharya Shri Indu Prakash says that if the boy and the girl are Manglik then the position of Rahu, Ketu and Shani depends on whether the marriage will happen to non-Manglik or not. If the boy is Manglik then he can be married to the non-Manglik girl whose Rahu, Ketu and Shani are sitting in the second, fourth, seventh, eighth and eighth house, but if Rahu, Ketu and Shani are not in these expressions then their marriage Cannot be from Manglik. Although there is no solution for such a person, but some people say that after 28 years, the effect of Mars ends but my guru says that it stays alive.
Even today when the horoscope is matched for the marriage of a man or woman, it is first seen whether it is Manglik or not, according to astrology, if a person is Manglik, then he should be married to a Manglik, behind it. Assumptions are made.
According to astrology, Mars has a special effect on Manglik people, if Manglik is auspicious, then it makes Manglik people prosperous. Manglik people have some special wishes regarding their love affair with their spouse, which only Manglik spouse can fulfill, due to which Mangali people are married to a Mangli only.
There are some surefire remedies to get rid of Mangal Dosh, which saves a person from a lot of problems, such as-
1. A person with Mars defect should be married to another person with Mars defect, because the defect of Mars is combined with 2 persons.
2. If a girl is Manglik, before marriage, she should be married to a pitcher or a Peepal tree from which the girl is freed from Mangal Dosh. But we can use this remedy only for girls.
3. It is also said that if you are over 28 years of age, then Mangal Dosh ends, so getting married in the 29th year is also a solution to this problem.
Along with all these remedies, the most effective solution is to keep Hanuman ji fast with full devotion every Tuesday and recite Hanuman Chalisa regularly.
Many times it also happens when Mars is in the first, second, fourth, seventh, eighth or twelfth house, but still man is not mangikal because there are many factors that influence which Mangal Dosh is destroyed. The factors that destroy Mars defects are as follows –
1. If Mars is in the fourth and eighth house in the horoscope of your Aquarius Ascendant, then there is no Manglik Dosh.
2. If there is good Jupiter or Venus in your horoscope then Manglik Dosh ends.
3. If there is Mars in the eighth house in the horoscope of Pisces and Sagittarius, then Manglik Dosh ends.
4. If Venus is Mars in the twelfth sign of Libra or Taurus, then even Mars will not have the effect.
5. If Mars is sitting in the second house of Virgo and Gemini, then Mars does not feel guilty.