Chanting of Gayatri Mantra is considered very effective. By chanting it, one can get relief from all the problems. Chanting of Gayatri Mantra is effective in achieving success in the field of education also. Chanting this mantra leads to meditation in studies. Gayatri Mantra brings success with education in other areas. Chanting this mantra rules and loyalty can fulfill every wish. Mantra is experienced by chanting this mantra. Be it business or personal life, chanting of Gayatri Mantra brings happiness from all sides in your life. If you cannot recite this mantra more often then you must do it 108 times. But it is necessary to chant this mantra with rules. Know the method and rules of chanting Gayatri Mantra.
Chanting of Gayatri Mantra is effective all the time. Therefore, it should be chanted in the morning, evening, and afternoon.
Chanting of Gayatri Mantra in the morning should start before sunrise and should be done till some time after sunrise.
It should be started sometime before sunset in the evening time and till some time after sunset.
Method of reciting Gayatri Mantra
- It is right to recite the Gayatri Mantra with a rosary of Rudraksha.
- Chanting of Gayatri Mantra should never be chanted aloud.
- You can chant this mantra at any time by remaining silent.
- While chanting the Gayatri Mantra, put the Srimata in front of and behind the mantra.
Rules for reciting Gayatri Mantra
- While chanting the Gayatri Mantra, it is also necessary to have the cleanliness of mind with the body.
- One should wear clean and cotton clothes while reciting Gayatri Mantra.
- Chanting this mantra is beneficial in the guidance of a guru or a knowledgeable person.
- Kusha’s asana should be used while chanting the Gayatri Mantra.
- In addition to Rudraksha, basil or sandalwood can also be used.
- When you chant in the morning, then sit facing east.
- It is advisable to chant in the evening facing west.
- Although anyone can chant the Gayatri Mantra, when chanting the Gayatri Mantra, one should eat satvik food.
Mantra chanting is a remedy that can overcome all problems. According to scriptures, mantras are described as very powerful and miraculous. One of the most powerful mantras is the Gayatri Mantra. Regular chanting of Gayatri mantra will give auspicious results.
If you want more and more benefits of Gayatri Mantra, then the practice of Gayatri Mantra is done by law and practice of mind, word, deed success is not achieved, income is less and expenditure is more, then chanting Gayatri Mantra gives them a lot of benefits. Mantra chanting is a remedy that can overcome all problems. Mantras are considered very powerful in our life if chanting daily. Best results can be given very quickly by chanting it.
TIME OF RECITING A GAYATRI MANTRA: There are three times mentioned for chanting Gayatri Mantra, the time of chanting is also called evening.
* The first time to chant the Gayatri Mantra is Morning.
* The second time for chanting the mantra is Afternoon.
* The third time after this is sometime before sunset in the evening. The chanting mantra should be started before sunset and chant till sometime after sunset.
If you want to chant the Gayatri Mantra at any other time then it should be done silently or mentally. The voice should not be loud.
* Gayatri Mantra: ॐ Bhurbhuva: Self: Tatsvituvarnayanam Bhargo Devasya Dhemhi. Dhio yo na: Prachodayat.
* Meaning of Gayatri Mantra: We meditate on the glory of the Creator of the illuminating spirit, may that glory of God inspire our intellect to move towards the path of wisdom.
Method of chanting Gayatri Mantra: It is best to use the rosary of Rudraksha to chant this mantra. Before chanting, one should purify himself with Ganga Jal, etc. The number of chanting mantras should be at least 108. Chanting the mantra should be done while meditating on Gayatri Mata in the temple of the house or some holy place.
* Benefits of chanting Gayatri Mantra
* Increases enthusiasm and positivity.
* Skin glows.
* The mind is overcome by evils.
* Religion and service work takes mind.
* Becomes foreboding.
* The power to bless increases.
* Dream attainment is attained.
* Anger calms.
You will be surprised to know that while chanting this small Gayatri Mantra, 110,000 different types of waves are generated per second. Due to which the mind is unable to think of any stressful things and the mind experiences peace.
The best time to chant this mantra is 90 minutes before sunrise. The scientific reason behind this is that in the morning the air is pure.
When pronouncing it, 110,000 kinds of waves are transmitted through our breath throughout the body.
Hence the pronunciation of Gayatri Mantra is considered very essential. The most important thing related to Gayatri Mantra is that not only there are many perceptions in India about the health benefits that can be caused by the pronunciation of this Mantra, but also abroad, seminars are organized to recite Gayatri Mantra in groups. In South America, a daily special program on Gayatri Mantra is performed on the main radio stations there.