We want to start our day with auspicious work like Pooja so that the whole day goes well. At the same time, there is positive communication in the house also by worshiping. This is the reason why everyone builds a house of worship in the house where they can worship and pray to God.
At the same time, it is also important to know where to build a house of worship. The place of worship should be in the same place in the house which is Vastu-agreed. But sometimes inadvertently or ignorantly, the place of worship gets selected in the wrong direction.
As a result, the native does not get the positive result of that worship. The cause of many problems in the house can also be the house of worship in the wrong direction in the house. So you should know that according to Vastu, the place of worship should be in the northeast direction. In this direction, having a house of worship makes everything in the house auspicious. It is believed that there is always a communication of positive energy in the house and people living in it due to the house of worship in the northeast. To get the blessings of the Gods and Goddesses, the place of worship in the house should be completely free from Vastu defects, that is, according to Vastu Shastra, there should be a place of worship in the house.
At the same time, you should also know that if the place of worship is opposite to Vastu, then even while worshiping, the mind also cannot concentrate and it is not possible to fully benefit from the worship.
Learn the importance of North East
It is believed that the place of worship in the house should be in the north-east direction. By the way, the most suitable place for the house of worship in Vaastu Shastra is said to be the northeast.
So the question naturally arises that why should the house of worship be built in the northeast, what is its specialty. In response to this, it is said that in this direction God is inhabited and the god of the northeast is the planet Jupiter which is also a factor of spiritual knowledge.
The communication of positive energy also takes place in this direction. When the first Vastu men came to this earth, then their top was in the north-east direction, that is why this place is the best. That is why this place is considered suitable for a house of worship in the house. Do not build a house of worship even in the south
If your house is such that a house of worship cannot be built in the northeast, then north or east direction should be selected as an option. If you are unable to build a house of worship in these three directions, north, and east, then you should choose the direction of the fiery angle. Even forgetting should not choose only the south direction because in this direction there is a place of Yama (death-god) i.e. negative energy.
Where there should not be a place of worship
– Never make a temple under the temple stairs in the house.
– Do not build a house of worship next to or above the toilet or bathroom.
– The temple should never be in the bedroom or bedroom.
– Basement is also not good for the house of worship.
– If we build houses of worship in these places, then there is no reason for the trouble and financial loss in the house itself. The lord of the house is unable to lead a happy life.
– Incense, lamps should be lit in the fire of the house of worship.
– If your temple is wooden then do not keep it close to the wall of the house.
Which side should the devotee face at the time of worship
Which direction the devotee should face while performing the puja is an important subject. While worshiping, the person should be facing east or north. Worshiping in this direction results in good and 100% results of worship.
These are important things related to the house of worship
– There should be idols of the gods in the east or west direction of the house of worship.
– Idols kept in the house of worship should not face in the north or south direction.
– Gods should not look at each other.
– There should be an adequate arrangement of lights in the house of worship
– The window and doors of the house of worship should be in the north or east direction and not in the west direction.
– The idol of the deity should be placed in front of the door of the house of worship.
– The door built in the house of worship should not be of wood.
– Gumbaz, Kalash, etc. should not be made in the house of worship.
– According to Vastu, toilets, stores, etc. should not be built in the direction of the place where God resides.
– Toilets should not be built even above or below the house of worship.
– According to Vastu Shastra, one should not build a house of worship in the bedroom.
– Light yellow color is often considered auspicious for the house of worship, so light yellow color can be done on the walls.
– The floor should be of light yellow or white-colored stones.
– A house of worship should be built keeping these few minor things in mind. Which along with happiness and prosperity make our life happy and prosperous in every way.
The most sacred place of the house is where the house of worship is. It is said that where a temple is built in the house, there is a residence of God. For this reason, this place is considered the most sacred of all the places in the house. In such a situation, it is very important to take care of some things about the house of worship. Know where the place of worship should be in the house according to Vastu. Also, what should be kept in mind while choosing the place.
Best to be a house of worship in northeast
According to Vastu, there should be a temple in the northeast of the house. This place is said to be the most suitable for worship. The presence of a house of worship in the North-East direction is also a reason to say that it is good. When Vastu was brought to earth, his head was in the northeast direction. For this reason, this direction has been called the best.
- Do not forget to build a temple in this place
- According to Vastu, the temple should never be built in a bedroom or bedroom.
- If there is no space in the house and for some reason, you have to build a temple in the bedroom, then keep a curtain on the temple.
- When you go to sleep, do a curtain on the temple.
- Do not build temples in these places
- Under the stairs in the house
- Next to the toilet or bathroom
- Do not build a temple even in a basement
Keep these things in mind
- It is very important to have a picture of the totem in the house. Apply only in the east or north direction.
- The door of the house of worship should not be of tin or fill the iron grill.
- If you want to install Durga Maa in the temple, then get it done in Ashwin month.
- The idol should not be kept larger than 7 to 9 inches in the house of worship.
- Two Shivling, three Ganesha, two conches, three Goddess idols, and two Shaligrams should not be kept in the house. The homeowner gets unconscious by doing this.
- The house of worship should be of white or light cream color.
- The threshold should be made at the door of the house of worship.
- During the puja, the idol should not sit face to face but at the right angle.
- Special care should be taken for cleanliness around the house of worship.
Important things related to the place of worship
-The temple should be consecrated in its auspicious time.
-Establishing the temple of Durga Mata in Ashwin month is considered auspicious. Its very virtuous fruit is found
-Do not worship 3 Ganesha, 3 Goddess idols, 2 Shivling, 2 conches, 2 Surya-idol, 2 Shaligrams in the house, doing so can cause mental disturbance and financial loss.
-The color of the place of worship is white or light cream is considered auspicious.
-Photo of God or Murti should not be kept in the south corner. If you do this, your work will get interrupted.
-The place of worship is auspicious or square in shape and the land of the place of worship should be tilted towards the northeast and rise from the southwest. This condition of the temple location is all welfare.
-The height of a house temple should be twice its width. The spread of the temple complex is 1/3 of the height.
-It is not good to build a place of worship in the bedroom, but due to the lack of space, if the temple is to be built in the bedroom, then put curtains around the temple, in addition to this there should be a place of worship in the northeast direction of the bedroom.
-The idols of Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Surya and Kartikeya, Ganesha, Durga should be facing towards the west, Kubera, Bhairav should be facing towards the south, Hanuman’s mouth is auspicious towards the south or Nairatya.